Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012




New Year greetings to all our clients & friends from Chateau Perroterie.

This year we spent Christmas in the UK with our family, we decided to drive over & make a few overnight stops en route, breaking up the journey & giving us a chance to see parts of France we haven’t yet visited. Our car was packed with so much wine & food goodies (2 particular cheeses could perhaps have been left behind - Pooo!) there was barely room for presents! Our two little grandsons are at the perfect age, & they really embraced the magic & excitement that only children can truly experience.

Now we are home & enjoying the continued mild winter, so no excuse for putting off all those outdoor jobs. This is our busiest time for enquiries & bookings, & they have been flooding in, 2012 is already a huge success & we can’t wait to meet all our new clients & of course welcome back our clients who are returning for a second & in some cases third time.

Whilst John is busy outdoors, I am busy in my lovely cosy kitchen cooking & testing out new recipes for this year. My biggest challenge is to come up with new ideas especially for our vegetarian guests. France has not grasped the concept of vegetarian cuisine, so I am doing my best to be creative with what is available & more importantly in season between April – October. I hope my efforts will be enjoyed by all my non meat eaters, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment