Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, my daughter reminded me recently on her amazing awakened living community space that its also "Give a book day" http://chiarairvine.com/awakened-living-community/

If you weren't aware of this please check it out HERE I love that it fall on valentines day. In my little town of Duras, the mayor organised a corner under the covered market place. The idea is you bring a book, in my case sometimes French, sometimes English which anyone can take away & read. Then hopefully returning the book or replacing it with another. So far its working really well and the cupboard is always more than 3/4 full. So give a book today rather than the predictable box of chocolates.
Great read & based around our area in France.


No comments:

Post a Comment