Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A very happy new year to all our lovely clients, I am sitting here in my cozy kitchen contemplating what 2014 may bring, and it made me focus on what is important and what really isn't. So here I have put together my wishes for you all.


I hope you appreciate what you have & not worry about what you don't have.
I hope you count your blessings regularly throughout your day.
I hope you find moments of contentment in each & every day.
I hope you have dreams which will challenge you.
I hope you enjoy the gifts which each day brings you.
I hope you find time to stop and breath deeply.
I hope you take time to feel grateful in your day.
I hope you appreciate your health and celebrate being alive.
I hope you invest in the now.
I hope you resist the opportunity to be judge-mental.
I hope you are kind to yourself.
I hope you learn a new thing every day.
I hope you make good choices.
I hope you notice the beauty in your life starting with yourself.
I hope you seize every opportunity that comes knocking at your door.
I hope you find moments of peace in your day.
I hope you have quality time with loved ones
I hope you take time out to relax in your day.
I hope you have moments where you see how special you are.
I hope you know you are timeless.
I hope you understand how awesome you are.
I hope you value yourself.
I hope you use your words kindly.

Finally I hope you have many many GOOD MOMENTS in 2014.
Love and best wishes, Karen & John xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment