Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

snowy scene
citrus spritzer
January at la Perroterie, & the weather has been interesting, to date we have had sunshine, blue skies, torrential rain, snow, gales, I think that about covers it. So not a typical January!

We have been inundated with enquiries, for 2013/2014, we are delighted with the response to our websites. It looks like we are going to have an amazing season, lots of fun in the sun, drinking by the pools, & cooking on the BBQ. Oh nearly forgot singing & dancing around our fire pit.

In my kitchen, I have been playing with my new gadgets I got for Christmas. I have a thing about all things kitchenallia! Secret Santa gave me a really clever citrus fruit atomiser, perfect for lemons, limes, & oranges, it's so simple, I just gently twist the plastic corkscrew end (sorry about terminology). The top is a spray, it gives a tangy zingy taste to salads, refreshes vodka cocktails, martinis.

spoon rest
multi veg peeler
 My second gadget is a very simple plastic heatproof clasp which pinches to the side of pans & your spoon or spatula clips on & it's just there ready for stirring - love it! The third present is a clear plastic disc with 3 different peelers, potato blade, zester blade for lemons, oranges etc, & third is a julienne blade, perfect for root vegetables especially carrots, so pretty on salads. Now I just need more kitchen drawers to fit them all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment