Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My very first Blog

Ooh how exciting is this my very first Blog. My intention is to regularly post interesting recipes & photos, along with any helpful tips & info I come across. I live in a beautiful part of SW France near a little town called Duras. The region is famous for its wine & food. & remains unspoilt. My Husband & I run a Retreat Centre which we opened in 2008.We facilitate workshops & courses, from Yoga, Art, Creative writing, Singing, Sacred dance, Reiki, Personal development etc. My interests are varied and cover cookery, wine, Massage, Reiki, reading, music, dancing, and many more. I am constantly evolving & learning, & my hope is that this will be a reciprocal Blog & be of interest to you & to me. Please feel free to tell me what you think & if you like what I post. As I am a"Blog virgin" please excuse my early postings, Any advice will always be welcome. I look forward to some interesting interaction in the near future..




No comments:

Post a Comment